Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Origami for Kid's


Every year I have offered Origami classes at the elementary schools and every year it is one the favorites with the boys. They ask me all throughout the year when I am holding the origami class. I was planning on including origami projects and instructions here on my blog but it would actually be easier for both you and me if I just give you the sites I use instead. Over the years I have found some really great sites for beginners and they are so well done it doesn't make sense for me to duplicate it. Most craft stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann Fabrics) have Origami paper and you get 100 sheets for $4-$6. So here is my list of go to sites for Origami for Kids. At the first one on the list you do not need origami paper, you print the animals on your own printer and then fold. SO EASY AND FUN.

Origami-n-Stuff 4 Kids
www.origami-n-stuff4kids.blogspot.com

Origami Fun (Flowers, Boxes, Animals, Printable, Videos and more)
www.origami-fun.com/origami-for-kids.html

Origami Instructions-Easy
www.origami-instructions.com/origami-for-kids.html

 Origami Resource Center
www.origami-resource-center.com/easy-origami.html

Paper Airplanes and Paper Boats
www.origami-kids.com

Origami You Tube Video's
http://easyorigamiforkids.com/

Activity TV
http://www.activitytv.com/origami-for-kids

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment